Thursday, June 18, 2009

What Do You Guys Want For Father's Day?

I just posted my "wish list" for Father's Day on my NEW BLOG.

It's nothing huge, and there's nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully my wife will read it and get some ideas. (Although, somehow I don't think she'll be able to transport the 300lb tractor tire). Check out the list HERE...

=>FitAndBusyDad's Father's Day Wish List


Yesterday went as expected. No workout, just a nice 30 minute walk in downtown Toronto while I was running some errands.

Nutrition-wise, I had an apple, some berries, a banana and a couple of handfuls of walnuts for breakfast.

Lunch was a chick-pea salad that I made in 5 minutes.

I had a snack of carrots and hummus around 4pm .

And then my father-in-law took us out for dinner where I had 3 fish tacos with fresh guacamole and I split a steak with my oldest daughter.

Good stuff. REAL Food. Nothing Better.

Today, I'm experimenting with a new workout. I'll be back on my regular schedule of workouts next week.

Enjoy Your Day!

Chris, the F&BDad

P.S. Apparently there are a lot of wives out there that haven't bought a Father's Day Present for their husbands yet. As a result (and a request) I've extended the FATHER'S DAY PROMO until tomorrow at midnight!

=>Pick up your copies of the EXCLUSIVE BONUSES for the FitAndBusyDad Father's Day promo!!!

No comments: