Monday, June 15, 2009

Father's Day Comes Early!!!

The past couple of weeks have been crazy for me. My workouts have suffered a bit as far as performance and consistency is concerned. It's all because of the various projects that I've been working on.

Nonetheless, my nutrition has been good and I still have been able to get my workouts in.

For example, Saturday afternoon, outside on the new deck I did the BRAND NEW FitAndBusyDad KETTLEBELL 300 workout. This workout combines some of the toughest kettlebell exercises in a high-rep timed workout format similar to the original 300 workout. I did...

-Turkish Get-Ups (or TGUs)
-Front Squats
-Snatches
-1 and 2-arm swings
-Windmills

It was pretty tough and I wanted to quit...but I didn't.

And it felt great!!!

You can get the KB 300, in addition to 7 other new FitAndBusyDad Workouts, in the new FitAndBusyDad 300 (& Beyond) workout manual that I released today.

From now until Wednesday at midnight I'm offering the FBD 300, the new Kettlebell Crusher workout and the much anticipated FitAndBusyDad Meal Plans Book for FREE when you get the complete FitAndBusyDad Workout Package!

=>Pick-up the FitAndBusyDad Father's Day Package with the 3 EXCLUSIVE BONUSES!!!


So now it's back to regular workouts trying in an effort in trying to add some meat to my frame.

I'll let you know tomorrow how I do with it all. It should be an interesting week!

Chris
The FitAndBusyDad

P.S. Don't forget that my EARLY FATHER'S DAY PRESENT giveaway ends on Wednesday at midnight, so...

=>Grab your copy of the FitAndBusyDad Workouts today!!!

No comments: