Friday, June 12, 2009

Video Friday!!! My DIY Project - I'm Building a Home Gym

I'm sitting at Darkhorse Espresso this morning enjoying my first (and only) espresso of the day.

It's been a hectic week because I've had several projects on the go and one major one is just coming to completion.

As a result, I haven't been able to get to the gym. Nonetheless, I still managed to get my workouts in yesterday and on Tuesday using kettlebells and the cool sandbag that my buddy Josh Henkin from Arizona gave me. (I'll have a video up of what I did with the sandbag next week).

Nutrition has been great as well. Because I've been working so much, Rozanne (my wife) offered to make "breakfast for dinner" last night. So we enjoyed a feast of pancakes, blueberries & farmer's sausages and pure maple syrup from our friend's farm! It can't get any better than that!

Anyway, one of my major projects has been turning my backyard into a livable and functional space for our family. Check out my NEW BLOG and see what I'm doing with my backyard...

=>The FitAndBusyDad DIY Backyard Home Gym Project: Episode 1


Have a great weekend, guys!!!

Make sure to check back on Monday for an early Father's Day Gift!!!

Chris

No comments: