Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Training & Episode 2 of My Home Gym DIY

Training went well yesterday. I'm in the process of revamping what I'm doing for training these days so I'm messing around with a bunch of different things. Yesterday's workout was pretty unstructured. I did it outside (it was beautiful yesterday)...

1a) Sandbag Clean, Squat & Press x 45s x 3 sets
1b) Chin-ups using my blast straps x 3 sets (16, 12 & 12)

2a) Decline Close Grip Push-Ups x 30s x 3 sets (37, 30 & 26)
2b) 100 KB Swings with a 72lb KB (50, 30, 20)

Afterward, we took Frankie to the doctor to get a shot (ouch!) and then I enjoyed a nice lunch of fresh PEI mussels in a really spicy tomato sauce with garlic bread & a salad on the side.

Dinner last night was homemade spaghetti in meat sauce (the beef I used was grass-fed and I loaded the sauce up with red peppers, mushrooms, zucchini & shredded carrots).

We're off to the hospital today for an ultrasound to see the new baby!

The backyard project is going well. Here's how the progress is coming along...

=>My Home Gym DIY Project: Episode #2

Enjoy your day!

CL, The FitAndBusyDad

P.S. Have you picked up your EXCLUSIVE FATHER'S DAY BONUSES yet? Go get'em because they're gone on Wednesday @ midnight!

=>Pick-up the FitAndBusyDad EXCLUSIVE FATHER'S DAY BONUSES

No comments: