Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kettlebell Workout for Fat Loss

Well, things yesterday didn't shape up quite the way I had planned. But truthfully, when does it ever when you've got kids?

<***That's one of the things about being a parent...You can plan and prepare and ready yourself for the day, but nobody knows what kind of pitch you're going to get. It's just a matter of being reactive sometimes and just rolling with the punches. We don't have "help" (re: a nanny) at home (nor do we want one). So when someone's sick, I luckily have some flex in my schedule to stay home with the kids if Rozanne has an important appointment.***>

It turned out that AJ and Joey got bit by some flu bug and as a result, I ended up staying home with them (and Frankie & Mikey who aren't in school yet) while Rozanne went to the ultrasound appointment by herself.

It was nice spending time with the girls. After a few stories in the afternoon, they all ended up taking a nap in my bed...all 4 of them in one bed.

When the baby arrives in November, we're going to need a bigger bed.

While they were napping, I was able to get in "Day 1" of the KB Crusher Program. You can watch a video of Day 1 on my NEW BLOG HERE...

=>The EXCLUSIVE FitAndBusyDad KB Crusher Program: Day 1

Nutrition yesterday was pretty good. I woke up and had an apple & banana with some pecans and washed that down with a really good Organic Jasmine Green Tea that I got from the Tea Emporium here in Toronto. Then I made myself and Frankie a veggie omelette and took some fish oil caps with it.

For Lunch (and after my workout) I had some of the left over spaghetti from the night before.

And then for dinner I had one of those Organic Grass Fed burgers from the Burger Shoppe on Queen East here in Toronto.

Today, I think I'll take it easy. I'll probably go for a walk with the family later on in the day and maybe do some work on the deck when I get home.

Enjoy your day!

Chris, The F&BD

P.S. Today's the LAST DAY for the Great Father's Day Giveaway Promo on FitAndBusyDad.com. Make sure to grab your 3 Bonuses before they go back in the vault at midnight tonight!

=>Grab the FitAndBusyDad Father's Day Giveaway EXCLUSIVE Bonus Package!!!

No comments: