Monday, June 7, 2010

Outdoor Workout on My Deck

I've been getting kind of bored of the gym lately. Last week was the straw that broke the camel's back. It was a beautiful day outside and I was in the gym doing Bulgarian Split Squats with 100lbs across my chest.

It's time for some variety. So I'm taking it outside and going back to doing strictly KBs, bodyweight and some sandbag work and tire flipping for fun.

Here's what I did today...

1a) TGU 3 x 3/side
1b) Chin-Ups 3 x 10, 10, 10

2a) Renegade Row 2 x 16
2b) Ab Wheel 2 x 15
2c) Rev Ab Curl 2 x 15

3) KB Swings @ 24kg x 100 - 50, 50

4a) Close Grip Push-ups - 20, 10
4b) Towel Curls @ 24kg - 10, 10

After that I meditated for 30mins using my

My food intake today was alright. I had Ezekiel cereal with coconut milk for breakfast with water and an espresso.

Then I had some mixed nuts and dried fruit followed by an apple and more raw walnuts.

Post-workout I had a shake with coconut milk, almond milk, rice protein, blueberries, spinach and a banana.

For dinner I'm making some broccoli coleslaw with sunflower seeds, raisins, bacon & chicken. I'm also pureeing some avocado for Q's dinner so I'll probably use the leftover for some guacamole.

No comments: