Monday, June 21, 2010

Keeping Things Simple...

Simple workout today...

1) 36" Box Jumps

2) KB Clean & Press

3a) Close Grip Chin-Ups
3b) KB See-Saw Press

4) 100 KB Swings

Without really knowing it until I re-read the book, I've been following the Warrior Diet (by Ori Hoffmekler). I've been having a good shake at the beginning of the day and then snacking on fruits, veggies & nuts throughout the day. Then at the end of the day I've been having a bigger meal.

The last meal isn't a "cheat" meal (although last night I did have a hamburger after my daughter's soccer game). I just eat significantly more than I would throughout the day. Lots of protein, lots of vegetables, some (if any) starch and then usually a piece of fruit for desert.

It's worked out well so far because I'm leaner and my energy levels are up.

No comments: