Sunday, November 7, 2010

20s are Too Light...

The weekend started off right for me with a great "digital disconnect" day. Once per week, just like how I fast and take a break off food, I like to do the same with social media and communication.

My digital disconnect day just involves me fasting off the computer, blackberry and telephone. I usually do this when I know that everyone that I need to communicate with at that given moment is with me (ie. Rozanne and my 5 kids).

I also did the heavy day of Geoff Neupert's Kettlebell Muscle and found that it was really easy using 20kg kettlebells.

According to Geoff, the 3rd day of lifting in this program is supposed to be - and I quote directly from page 62 - "MURDEROUS".

I was expecting my heart to be beating out of my chest, my grip to be completely smoked and my legs and shoulders to be screaming in submission...but they weren't. So I'm going to amp things up and use the double-24s.

Next workout day is on Tuesday...although my week is pretty light this week, so I may get some time tomorrow to start early. We'll see.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Go Giants.

-Chris

No comments: