Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What's the BEST Cardio Machine to Use?

As much as I hate doing cardio and would never tell you guys that it's a necessity for fat loss, I know that some of you just love it.

So I wrote an article ranking THE BEST CARDIO MACHINES suggesting which ones you should use and which ones are just a complete waste of time.

You can check my article out on TheFatherLife.com by clicking HERE.

=>The FitAndBusyDad's Ranking of the BEST Cardio Machines

Just do me a favor though, OK?

Read Men's Health or Men's Fitness or GQ while you're sitting on the recumbent bike. Leave the People Magazine to the Cardio Queen with the liatard on.

CL
The FitAndBusyDad

p.s. The best way for Busy Dads to lose fat WITHOUT doing cardio can be found HERE.

=>Get started with FitAndBusyDad Workouts

No comments: