Friday, January 16, 2009

Last Call!

OK Guys, this is the LAST CALL for the HUGE Turbulence Training Seminar in Toronto that Craig "Ripped to Shreds" Ballantyne and "Fast" Brad Pilon are putting on to show you how to get your best body in 2009!

I've given away 4 NEW and EXCLUSIVE FitAndBusyDad workouts so far to those that have registered and have shown me (e-mailed me) their receipts. If there is anyone else who has registered between Monday, January 12th and TODAY (Friday, January 16th), make sure to send me a copy of your receipt so that I can send you my new muscle-building program "BIG DADDY 2.0: The Gym Issue".

If you haven't picked-up your tickets yet, do so NOW!

==>TT Toronto Seminar

See you this weekend! And make sure to introduce yourselves and say "hello". I'll be the guy in the back with the kids :-).

CL
-The FitAndBusyDad

No comments: