Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!

As a gift to everyone, I've made available 2 very special gifts. Head over to FitAnsBusyDad.com and enter your name and email address and receive a link to download...

1. My new report "Stop Wasting Your Time: 9 Things You Can Do NOW To Get The Most Out of Your Time, Your Training & Your Life"

And, for a limited time only...

2. "20-minute Dumbbell & Bodyweight Blasters for Busy Dads" - an accelerated 4-week fat loss program designed to get you ready for the beach - FAST!

If you've already subscribed to my newsletter, I'll be sending you your free gifts later today.

And the book launch?

After the week I just had...

-Rozanne (my wife) going into the hospital for some unknown facial infection where she needed antibiotics through IV every 6-hours for 4 days straight!

-living with the in-laws for 4 days while we were going through this medical ordeal

-And a surprise audition for a new fitness television show...they asked 20 people, narrowed it down to 2 (me and another guy), and chose the other guy because I didn't know how to pick-up women on camera (cut me some slack, the only thing that I've picked up in the past 10 years are dirty diapers off the floor!)

...I've had to delay the release. Not to worry though, my team and I are working to get it up later this week or early next week!

For now, enjoy the free report and the workout.

Happy Father's Day and thanks to everyone for continuing to check back.

CL
FitTIREDandBusyDad

No comments: