Wednesday, June 4, 2008

FitAndBusyDad is One of the FITTEST People On The Planet

Thanks again to my friend, Dr. Gavin Maxwell, for the biological definition of fitness. According to this definition, I'm one of the "fittest" people on the planet...

Fitness defined, according to the Standford Encyclopedia of Biology is "the capability of an individual of certain genotype to reproduce, and usually is equal to the proportion of the individual's genes in all the genes of the next generation".

I've got 4 kids. 4 daughters to be exact.

The average North American household has 2.4 kids (and a dog).

My "genes are present in the next generation" almost 2 times more than the North American average.

You do the math. Other than Wilt Chamberlain (who probably has 96 kids), there aren't too many others who are ahead of me!

CL

P.S. FitAndBusyDad.com launches this Father's Day - June 15th!

No comments: