Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What's Ruling Your World?

Here's a list of the Things Ruling My World right now...

1. My wife Rozanne. She turned 30 a couple of weeks ago, so last Wednesday, we spent THE PERFECT DAY together.

I do what I do and do it well because of her and all the things that the 2 of us were able to create...together.



2. The other "little ladies" in my life. There's no better feeling walking through the door after a long day at the office and seeing these 4 faces running/crawling to the door to say "hello".





3. Kettlebells. I haven't been able to get ANY gym sessions in for the past 3 weeks. First, because my friends at the studio I train out of sold their squat rack for a better one and it doesn't arrive for another 3 weeks. Second, I haven't had the time to do a "traditional" training session for myself so I've been using the KBs to help me keep both my strength and conditioning levels up.






4. The FINAL PRODUCT.

After countless visits to the hospital for mystery infections...

After leaks in the basement, plumbing jobs and fumigations...

After my boys (you know who you are!) getting on my back for not getting sh-t done...

It's finally here...The OFFICIAL FitAndBusyDad E-Book is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

Click HERE now to get your copy!

CL
-The FitAndBusyDad

No comments: