Friday, May 8, 2009

Video Friday: 2 LAST MINUTE Mother's Day Gift Ideas

By this point, I hope you know NOT to buy your wife a vacuum cleaner for Mother's Day, right?

You do know that Mother's Day is this weekend, don't you?

Forget the nice clothes, the pearl necklaces and the household appliances. I took a survey of all my Twitter Followers, all my Facebook Friends and all the folks that subscribe to my Newsletter and asked them what "the absolute best" Mother's Day present they have ever given or gotten was.

Surprise, surprise...most moms don't want the fancy things.

The 2 most popular answers will cost you little to NO MONEY AT ALL!!!

Just watch the video, and then head back to WalMart and return the frying pan set, will ya.

I hope you kept the receipt!



Happy Mother's Day!

Chris
The FitAndBusyDad

No comments: