Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Are You Doing This Yet?

Well, it seems the post from yesterday struck a bit of a nerve for some folks, huh?

If you have an opinion, make sure to leave a comment after you read yesterday's post HERE.

Now, back to some fat burning advice.

I filmed this video this past Saturday @ about 630am just before Rozanne and I took the kids to Canada's Wonderland for the day.

It was early in the morning so please excuse my 1/2 open eyes and swollen lips...



...And here's a video of the dinner we had the night before!





Chris
The FitAndBusyDad

P.S. Let me know if there are any other exercise/health/fitness/nutrition videos you'd like me to film! Hit me up at info(at)fitandbusydad(dot)com!!!

PPS You can also do interval training using kettlebells or just your bodyweight! Click HERE to find out how and to get started with FitAndBusyDad workouts!

=>FitAndBusyDad Interval Training For Fat Loss Workouts

No comments: