Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yesterday's Workout & I'm Taking the Day Off!

I got a great Lower Body Workout yesterday. Got in and out of the gym in 34 minutes!

Here's what went down...

1) Front Squat (2 x 8)...worked up to 185lbs

2) Rack Pull (2 x 8 @ 325)

3a) Advanced Ab Circuit x 2
3b) Behind the back BB Wrist Curls (2 x 12)

4) 200 KB Swings w/a 72lb Kettlebell

I got up this morning at the usual 5am and wrote a quick article for DiscoveringDad.net that will hopefully be up this week.

Then I got some quick breakfast together and headed out the door to train a client.

I got home and dropped AJ off early and now I'm taking the rest of the day off to watch AJ at her volleyball tournament.

This one's a big deal to her because it's her first school team tournament.

I remember when I was in school going to play tournaments. My favorite part was sitting up in the bleachers with my teammates scouting the other teams playing while listening to our Walkmans!

It's rare that I'd ever miss one of my daughter's tournaments. I think it's important that she knows that I support her athletic efforts 100%. That's why I'll always make the effort and take the day off to watch her play.

So I'm downing my 2nd espresso here at Dark Horse Espresso Bar in Toronto as I'm finishing this post off.

I'll break the Flip Video Cam out at the tournament and hopefully have some film for you tomorrow.

Enjoy your day!

CL
The FitAndBusyDad

P.S. Have you started your FitAndBusyDad Transformation yet? Click HERE to get started.

P.P.S. Did I mention it's FREE to participate?

No comments: