So this morning, after getting the kids up, changing them, making them breakfast, taking the trash out, driving the kids to school and meeting my beautiful wife and our 3-month-old for breakfast at her scrapbooking store, I was able to work on my blog.
That said, here's a list of 12 random things that I learned while sitting in a conference room in Palm Beach...
12 Random Thoughts and Things I Learned at CB's OSP
- Dax Moy was in the Special Forces.
- Self proclaimed "anal freak" Vince DelMonte is the next Superstar to come out of the fitness industry.
- Holly Rigsby is the YummyMummy.
- Fellow Canadians Nutrition Whiz Brad Pilon and Strength Coach John Barban will soon be taking over the world...so watch out.
- Barry Lovelace, although we didn't get a chance to connect all that much, must be the nicest guy in the world.
- I can now pronounce CIM-R-HAN-ZEL.
- Ryan Lee may be just as good a comedian as he is an entrepreneur.
- Mike Geary found a place on the East Coast where you can ski/snowboard in 5ft of powder...and it's NOT in Canada.
- Always ask Clay Hyght what he thinks. You'll learn a lot. (You may be there for an hour listening to him, but you'll learn a lot.)
- Super Trainer Erik Ledin and myself DID NOT want to go out for a steak dinner on Saturday night.
- Canadian trainers aren't afraid to eat cake or key lime pie at an industry event in front of other trainers...C'mon, I know you guys wanted some!
- Marines run 3 miles, Army guys run 2.
Until next time.
I'm off to the gym now.
Toronto's Top Trainer and THE BUSIEST DAD IN THE WORLD