Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tomfoolery & Shenanigans: The Story of Our Lives


Sometimes, not all the time, but sometimes I get emails and or comments about whether or not the stories I tell are true.

Is my household that much of a circus on some nights (or early, early mornings)?

As much as I would like to say that some of it is, in fact, fabricated...I can't.

I tell the truth each and every time I recount the ridiculousness that goes on in our house. It's part of me trying to be as transparent as possible for you so that you know that you're not alone in the Busy Dad world.

BUT, just in case you need another perspective or just don't believe me when I tell you that, for example, my 5-year-old threw-up ALL OVER my 3-year-old at 4 in the morning, you can consult my wife and her new blog - Tomfoolery & Shenanigans.

It's just our life from a female perspective that I find quite entertaining - not because she's my wife, but because I enjoy her humor and writing style.

Take a gander and check it out HERE.

=>Rozanne Lopez' Tomfoolery & Shenanigans

And if your wife ever complains about how bad she has it, send her over to Rozanne's blog for a quick laugh...at our expense.

Chris
The FitAndBusyDad

No comments: