Friday, February 27, 2009

The FitAndBusyDad WEEKEND WORKOUT CHALLENGE

I don't know about you guys, but I find it kind of tough to get my workouts in on the weekends. I've always said that, with 4 kids, our weekends are always busier than our days during the week. So to find even just 20-minutes some time is tough.

But I know that if I just got 20-minutes in, it would probably make a huge difference in my energy levels throughout the busy Saturdays & Sundays to come (in addition to giving me a big fat-burning, metabolic boost). So I've given myself and the boys over at the FitAndBusyDad Community some incentive.

I've created the The FitAndBusyDad WEEKEND WORKOUT CHALLENGE!

Every Friday, I'll post a NEW timed workout challenge. The idea is for you to perform the workout -even several times throughout the weekend - and try to get the best time possible.

After you've established your BEST time, post that time on the member forum. Whoever (honestly) posts the best time WINS! (OK, so you'll win bragging rights for now, but later on as participation increases, there will be prizes).

Since this is the first time around, I'll post this weekend's workout below. But every week after this, the workout challenge will only be available to members.

FitAndBusyDad WEEKEND WORKOUT CHALLENGE for Feb 27, 2009

40 x Jumping Jacks
20 x Push-ups
20/side x Split Squats
30 x Jumping Jacks
15 x Push-Ups
15/side x Split Squats
20 x Jumping Jacks
10 x Push-Ups
10/side x Split Squats
10 x Burpees

Good luck, Guys!

Remember, if you want in, then become a member at FitAndBusyDad.ning.com for FREE!

=>Sign-Up for the FR*EE FitAndBusyDad Community on Ning

Happy Friday!

Chris Lopez
the FitAndBusyDad

No comments: