Tuesday, September 2, 2008

To New Beginnings

Well, if your house was like mine this morning - a little chaotic, a little anxious, a lot of excitement - then it was probably your kid's first day of school as well.

Today, both AJ and Joey started at a NEW school. So after breakfast, I did a little dance and made them laugh (I like being the goof-ball dad) and helped clear a little bit of the nervous energy in the air.

Today, for my kids, was a NEW BEGINNING. A new chapter in their lives.


Each September, it feels like a new beginning for all of us. This September, it was especially for me.

See, I've gotten to the point where I realized that I wasn't changing. I wasn't evolving - both from a business & personal standpoint. So, when you realize that whatever you're doing isn't working, then it's time to make some major household changes.

So...

I've decided to make a few changes in my off-line business model.

I'm starting a new training regimen for myself.

And I'm putting my focus on helping you and other Busy Dads lose fat and gain muscle in less time than ever with my FitAndBusyDad Lifestyle System.

What about you?

Are you evolving?

Are you making positive changes in your life to make yourself better?

Are you feeling stagnant in your FAT LOSS efforts?

Why don't you use this September to make those changes as well? To make a new beginning for yourself.

Start doing something positive that you've been putting off and STOP doing something that is just wasting your time.

Because life is too short to be doing things that just don't matter all that much.

To New Beginnings,

Chris Lopez
The FitAndBusyDad

P.S. Why not start off fresh with your fat loss efforts using the FitAndBusyDad System? Click HERE to start your NEW BEGINNING.

No comments: