Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Most Common Question

"Hey, Chris! How do I get rid of this?"

That is the most common question I get when I attend any family event, party, shindig, baptism, barmitzvah, baby naming, wedding...well, you get the point. Someone - a friend, relative, aquaintence, in-law, or someone I've never met before who found out that I help get people LEAN - will come up to me, regardless of what I'm doing, and pose the above question while grabbing they're trouble spot (usually a full clench of the hand with a shake and a jiggle).

My answer? I wrote about it here before. But it really is simple - watch what you eat (lots of water, lean protein, healthy fats, fruits and veggies), train hard (weight training & intervals work best) and try to get rid of as much stress as possible.

Think it's really any harder than that? It's not. Just ask my friend Craig Ballantyne, creator of Turbulence Training, who has been helping people for years with his revolutionary TT system and now has closed his first ever Transformation Contest.

Take a look at how these contest finalists transformed their bodies using Turbulence Training.

Even better, you can vote for which contestant you think overcame the biggest obstacles and made the most dramatic transformation.

You CAN achieve the body you've always wanted. What's holding you back?

CL

No comments: